Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 3. Thank You Universe

Thank you Universe

For a year of such intense growth and learning.

For the adventures, laughter and sunshine.

For runs and rides and walks in places of breathtaking beauty.

For all the pain I needed to shift to a new place of greater awareness.

For holding me when I was so far out of my comfort zone.

For providing the right people, at the right time, to carry me through moments of darkness.

For showing me the fragility of life.

For showing me the miracle of death.

For showing me the power of love.

For giving me a partner who has believed in me long enough for me to believe in myself.

For the introductions to a whole new cast of conscious people who are going to walk the next part of my journey with me.

For giving me glimpses of a future I am so excited to behold.

Tonight at sunset on the beach I shall honour all the lessons and let go into the outgoing waves all that no longer serves me from the last 34 years.

I put down the pain and fear I’ve experienced so I can take only my learning from these experiences and incorporate it into the essence of who I am, as I turn 34 tomorrow and move into my 35th year on this beautiful planet.

Thank you.

No comments: